Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Finding my purpose

Self-doubt is not only a bad thing for a god, it's actually a potentially fatal disease. Expecially for a god whose only followers explicitly say they don't actually believe in him. When you eke out a living on the scraps of belief thrown at you, it's a really bad idea to deprive yourself of your staunchest believer: yourself.

So, never again, I say. To reinstate my belief in myself, I feel I need a wider purpose than being the plaything of a bunch of pseudo-wiccans playing with swords. (Sorry, Selohaarists; I love you, but you're not enough for me). For now, this purpose will be to report about my life as a very small god in the Akashic records. Maybe this will increase the awareness of the plight of us minor deities, and if so, I have filled a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment